Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HolLy Guacamole!

Doug and I sat down to eat some chips and guacamole the other day, and Holly climbed up on a chair and started stealing chips from my plate and dipping them into the guacamole. I thought after her first bite she'd realize it wasn't something she really wanted and leave us alone to eat the rest. Boy, was I wrong.
By the time we were down to the last little bit, Holly was wiping the bowl clean with her fingers so as to not waste a single scoop.
Daddy offered her a lemon to go with her "hand scoops" of guacamole...
Gotcha! =)

7 comments:

The Dobrons said...

What a doll! She's so blond! Her hair is getting so long too! And with those blue eyes!-Yikes! Those were really nice pictures to--you use your new camera?

AMiller said...

That last picture is priceless! My kids love quac, too.

Jeff said...

holy cow, she is a really beautiful girl! those eyes.. wow.. wait til she's a teen.. garsh

Martineau Family said...

What a pretty girl! Even with green stuff on her face!

Greaves said...

Hey cute family! It looks like you have had an awesome summer. Holly and Savannah are soo cute. Can't believe how big they are getting and how old WE are getting.
Hope all is well. Love ya
Thea

Katie said...

Haven't checked out your blog in a long time- Holly is quite a looker. Watch out Doug!
And I can't believe Savannah is in Kindergarten!

kellykumquat said...

Oh my goodness! I could look at pictures of little Holly girl all day! What a doll! Thanks for sharing!
love,kelly d