Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm 33!

When I woke up this morning, my kids and hubby had made letters/cards for me and had them all ready. Doug gave me a beautiful silver locket, the center filled with "mother of pearl" and it had pictures of my two sweet girls in it. I love it!

Two of my favorite places opened up in American Fork ON my birthday! So, for breakfast, I took the girls (Daddy was out of commission and unable to eat =( ) with me to Paradise Bakery (Favorite place #1) and split a breakfast croissant and belgian waffle with strawberries. SO YUMMY!



For dinner, the girls and I went to Olive Garden (opened at 4pm on my birthday -favorite place #2) and had a delicious dinner!
I brought home a piece of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake from Olive Garden and used that as my cake to blow out my 3+3 birthday candles, cause you gotta blow out candles on your birthday! =)


This picture is to prove that Doug was there...just not feeling the best.
Happy Birthday to me...I am thirty-three!




1 comment:

McKenzie Hansen said...

HI, Kacy! Your family is so cute! It's great to see what you guys are all up to, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!