Saturday, June 9, 2007

Firsts



Holly LOVES her big sister.
Savannah can make Holly smile and laugh better than anyone!


Savannah is taking swim lessons for the first time. She was a little nervous about going because she thought they were going to make her go under the water. Once I convinced her that they wouldn't make her do anything she didn't feel comfortable doing, she was excited. Then, after her first swim lesson, she couldn't wait to go back for more! The picture is of her in the "holding" area where they have their lesson about water safety before they go into the water.
I gave Holly some squash baby food yesterday. She wasn't as interested in it as she is the rice cereal with bananas, but by the looks of the picture, she looks pretty happy wearing it!




3 comments:

The Dobrons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dobrons said...

Oops...deleted our last comment. I'm just so glad you are blogging now too! I feel like I can actually watch my nieces grow up now!! Thanks for posting all the great pics! Yay Savannah!!!

Christina said...

2 Girls are so CUTE! keep me post