Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Visiting Family in San Diego

Sun Fun!













Painting with Grandpa






Surfing Lessons





Savannah whispered to me in the car on the way to the beach, "Mommy, when I get bigger, I'm going to be Grandpa's surin' buddy!" She's off to a good start. These pictures were too cute!


Dad helped me catch a few waves on his long board. It was my 3rd time surfing and this time I stood up about 6 or 7 times! The water was SO nice. My dad said it was probably 70 degrees. NICE!


Scripps Birch Aquarium in La Jolla





Sunday gathering at Grandma and Grandpa's House

Sisters: Me, Leah and Krystal


James and Leah are such a cute couple. I have a few pictures of them in this pose. =)

Holly and Grandpa


Cute Cousins Allison, Cameron and Savannah


We were comparing the height difference in these two. I don't think this picture is totally accurate, but it's close. Holly is 6 weeks older (7 months and a week) and several inches shorter. Cole (5 months and 3 weeks) is going to be one tall kid!


Holly didn't get her blue eyes from me or Doug. Perhaps they came from my family gene pool because Holly has blue eyes just like Uncle James!






No comments: