Monday, August 6, 2007

Martineaus in town

The Martineaus came up to Utah for a family reunion and we were able to steal a few hours of their time! Savannah was THRILLED to have her favorite friend Berkley back. (Some of you may recall the comment she made about him, "Mom, he makes my heart rise!") They were two peas in a pod, hand in hand every where they went! It was too cute. We loved seeing them and miss them so much.
These are pictures from the Utah County Fair at Thanksgiving Point:

Apparently, Savannah didn't like hearing the boom of the fireworks. She was right below them so she got a bit scared.

Jeffery and Jen


Jen and "her" Savannah


Me and Sam

He's lookin' up at me like, "Who the heck are you? You're not my mom."






Yeah! Lucy and Ethel reunite!!! Miss you Jen!

(I just noticed how creepy my neck looks in this picture. Eew)



(singing) "Sam and Holly sittin' on my knee, k-i-s-s-"...oh wait, sorry.



This was so funny. The plan was to have the boys come over and play with Savannah while the moms and other kids went to the TGP Gardens. Well, the boys heard that their other cousins were going to the Gardens and they wanted to come to. To keep from disappointing Savannah, Jen said, "Just have her come with us to our reunion activity." So, hese are all the cousins at Jen's family reunion and right in the middle of them is SAVANNAH! Hey wait, she's not a cousin. Jen said, "Oh look, I have all my kids." Savannah just fits so perfectly. =)



Jen said that Berkely and Savannah were walking hand in hand and I think Savannah got hurt or something and before she could get too upset about it, Berkely started running down the sidewalk practically dragging her behind him.






Oh, sweet "seepy bye" Sam
Kisses



No comments: