Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's a Boy!

It's a BOY!
Yes, it's true. A new baby boy has graced our world.







NOT MINE!
Sheesh, it takes NINE months to grow one of these little guys!
(Holly is only 7 months old...HELLOOO!)


It's my good friend Amy Russell's new baby boy, Austin. He just happened to come about 2 weeks early so I got to see him before I left San Diego! SWEET!

This is Amy's first dark haired baby. He was so sweet and just beautiful and perfect in every way. I almost stole him and took him home with me. Almost.

Amy looked so fantastic! She didn't even look like she'd had a baby 4 days ago. Although our visit was way too short, it was so wonderful to see her! Love you Amy!

Here's Amy and Rich Russell with their THREE boys Austin, Isaac and Alex! I need some of the boy magic to head my way so lucky number three can be a HE! =)

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy, Amy and Rich!

1 comment:

Carli said...

What a handsome boy -- congratulations Amy! It is so fun keeping up with your family. Thanks for the updates Kacy. Love you!