Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sisterly Bonding

Savannah brought some books downstairs yesterday morning for us to read. I sat Holly between us and read the first book to them. Then the phone rang so I got up to get it and when I came back, Savannah was reading a book to Holly. It was so darn cute, I had to grab the camera...of course!
If you click on this picture so you can see it better, you'll notice that Holly is talking. She decided she wanted to be a part of the story telling.

She even helped hold the book!


This must have been an intense part of the book, as Holly leaned in for a closer look and listen.

After storytime, Savannah fed Holly her bottle. She did a great job! Savannah is such a super helper. She really loves her sister Holly, and Holly sure loves her too!

1 comment:

The Dobrons said...

Holly looks bigger than Savannah in that last picture!! I'm jealous that you got to see Tricia and Missy. Tricia sure looks great! Miss you Kace---Krystal