Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Okay, so the update is, I'm 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow and being induced in 30 days! May 21st is D day and we are countin' down! The jeans I'm wearing in this picture are the only pants I have left that fit comfortably. Everything else just slides below my ever growing belly and causes major discomfort. I've been having more and more braxton hicks and they get harder everyday so I know my body is preparing for delivery. I have my next OB appointment on Friday and I'm hoping for good news...ie. head down, no strep B, progression, etc. I know, it's early, but I still hope things are moving along already. Though, we still don't have a name for our baby boy. We have a working list, but nothing has really jumped out at me. I'm hoping for some serious inspiration come D day or the poor kid's gonna be nameless. DOH!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You look fantastic and I LOVE your hair! Can't wait to hear what you name the little guy

Anonymous said...

You look great! Good luck with a fast and easy delivery. The last week s are seriously the hardest. Hang in there! We cannot wait to meet up with you guys-