Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Milestone

Until today, Holly hadn't really pulled herself up to a stand, which I didn't mind because it's a lot easier when they are less mobile. Well, this morning I was doing Savannah's hair in the bathroom and I turned around to see Holly standing at the bathtub. I asked Savannah, "Did she pull up by herself?", thinking maybe Savannah had helped her when I was looking. But, she had done it on her own. Well, one time was all it took to build up her confidence. She pulled to a stand about 10 more times today. I had my doubts about her walking by Christmas, but maybe she'll surprise me.

What's wrong with this picture? Little sis rocking big sis in infant carseat. Hmmmm...

She's up again!
And again! Way to go, Holly!

1 comment:

The Dobrons said...

YAY Holly!!! We're counting down until we get to see you Yahoooo!