Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Teach them while it's fun!

Savannah helped me sort the dirty laundry yesterday for her extra chore and had so much fun doing it that she wanted to do more! So, I took advantage of her enthusiasm for doing house work and had her switch loads from the washer to the dryer. I've never seen anyone have more fun doing chores!

She practically climbed into the dryer to empty the clothes out.

Still smiling! =)
Transering wet clothes to the dryer...without dropping them on the dirty floor. That was a little tougher.


She did it!
Loading washer with load #3. "Mom, are you sure this will all fit?" I think Mondays, aka "Laundry day" won't be so bad in the future. *wink*

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love how you have so much pink laundry!! That doesn't happen around here;) Cute post - I'm glad you are teaching your kids young how to be responsible!