Monday, June 2, 2008

Long time no blog


It's been over a month since I blogged last. Our computer got a huge virus and Doug has been backing stuff up onto new hard drives, and I've been taking WAY too much video on my powershot camera and those have taken up a ton of room on our hard drive as well. So, I haven't been able to download any more pictures or videos until recently (good thing my camera has an 8G card and can hold TONS of pics). Anyway, we now have 2 Terabytes of hard drive but the computer still has a virus so Doug will have to wipe out the entire hard drive and reload everything. Not a fun project.
On a more positive note, I just had to take a second and post this picture Savannah just drew. She is such a sweetheart...and quite artistic too!She handed me this picture and said, "I drew a picture of Jesus!" I love her!

No comments: