Sunday, October 21, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

Grandma and Holly
I love this picture!

I'm 32!!!

I know it's weird, but I made my own birthday cake. It was an ice cream sandwich cake but it was a bit melted by the time we ate it. I actually liked it that way to tell you the truth.



This jacket is part of my birthday gift from mom and dad. It has a white jacket insert that you can wear separate from the outer coat. It's awesome! They also gave me the Book of Mormon for Latter Day Saint Families...something I had been wanting for a while.
Doug's gave me CD's (Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Daughtry) and his parents gave me a KitchenAide mixer. Yes, I've taken up baking a bit more these days. =) Thanks everyone!
Love the expression!

"Get this hood off me!"


Crawlin'...almost



Savannah's favorite game...building towers with the Jenga blocks.

I requested Dad's omelets for my birthday breakfast. YUM!

Grandpa and Holly




No comments: