Thursday, January 24, 2008

P for Personality

Just some captured moments from this week...

"Cheeeeese!"


"I'm singing!"

Showing off her ONE tooth!

Afraid of heights?

"Duh, as if!"
"Look, I finally have more teeth coming in!"

Holly practicing her acting skills by reinacting a part from the movie "Somewhere in Time":

"Richard! RICHARD!"

(Miss McKenna, aka:Jane Seymore to Richard Collier, aka:Christopher Reeve when he finds the penny in his suit pocket with the current year instead of the year he went back in time to.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such an expressive little girl! LOVE it!
--"Michie"

Moreau's said...

hey kacy! i was cleaning out my e-mails, and found your blog address! i am so excited that i can peak at your fun life! your girls are beautiful! i am adding you to my list of really cool people!
karen

The Dobrons said...

Oh geez--she is soo freaking cute! How do you catch those faces!--I guess because she makes them all the time!