Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nana turns 39...AGAIN! =)

We treated Nana to a manicure/pedicure for her birthday and Savannah and I got one too! Savannah got the full pedicure treatment...hot wax (well, not too hot), hot towels...
...and a great leg massage. (I didn't get my first pedicure until I was in my late teens!) She wasn't sure what to think of it all, but I think she enjoyed herself. We were at the nail salon for TWO hours! Savannah was such a trooper. Holly was there too, but slept most of the time. What great kids!
For dinner, we went to Nana and Papa's new favorite place for ribs...Texas Roadhouse. Yum! For birthday guests, they have them "saddle up" and they yell out a big "Yeehaw!" Nana was such a great sport and didn't even ride side saddle! Go NANA!
"Happy birthday dear Nana.... "
(please excuse the mess in the background.)
She did it in one breath! YEAH!
(Good thing there weren't "39" candles) *wink*

No comments: