Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crossing fingers...and toes

Well, today is the big day. Super Tuesday. I can't even tell you how many times I've prayed over the outcome of today. I've been earnestly pleading for softened hearts throughout the nation, that people will go into the poles with a change of heart (if they were planning to vote for McCain) and vote for Romney. I've prayed for those who are on the fence, that they will recognize Romney as the one true Republican in this race and the only one who can clean up the mess in the White House. Every vote is essential today, and I can't wait to put mine in for ROMNEY!

GO MITT!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Go Ron Paul!!!

Sorry, just couldn't resist. :)

Connor said...

I love my wife and fellow Ron Paulevangelist. :)

Moreau's said...

Go Mitt!