Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No matter what the outcome tonight...

...this is exactly the kind of person I was praying for this week. This is taken from the Fox News website:

"On the GOP side, Arizona Sen. John McCain, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Texas Congressman Ron Paul were vying for the nod and at least one voter said she sought divine intervention before casting a ballot.
'I just had to pray and pray. I said, ‘OK, Lord, you know what’s going to happen,”‘ said Margaret Trussell, a 74-year-old white, retired office worker from McDonough, who ended up voting for Romney.'"

Wahoo!!! As my Grandaddy used to say-Prayers Pay Pretty Good =)

Go Mitt!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I voted. For Mitt. Although if McCain wins, I'm totally voting for Obama;)

martha corinna said...

Brad said he heard a quote from you (about this) on the radio on his way home from work. Our own Kacy Moller.